Hello you. I know that I should ask you “How are you doing” but you would most likely say “Fine”.
But that may not be how you are feeling is it? You may be feeling confused and angered by this new state that you may find yourself in. But that may not be the whole story….
One day it was all fine and then it all changed.
Most likely, when you were let out of the rehabilitation facility, you had a sign off meeting with whomever was in charge.
They may have said words to you that you didn’t even understand like “cognitive issues” and “problems with rehabilitation”, so you filed them neatly away to the back of your brain.
I know because that was the state I found myself in when I had 2 T.I.As followed by a massive stroke. I do know what you are going through, having been through it myself and I’m here to help you with whatever YOU want to do.
Core Self-Evaluations Scale
Judge, Erez, Bono, and Thoresen
Instructions: Below are several statements about you with which you may agree or disagree. Using the response scale below, indicate your agreement or disagreement with each item by placing the appropriate number on the line preceding that item.
|Strongly Disagree||Disagree||Neutral||Agree||Strongly Agree|
1. _____ I am confident I get the success I deserve in life.
2. _____ Sometimes I feel depressed.
3. _____ When I try, I generally succeed.
4. _____ Sometimes when I fail I feel worthless.
5. _____ I complete tasks successfully.
6. _____ Sometimes, I do not feel in control of my work.
7. _____ Overall, I am satisfied with myself.
8. _____ I am filled with doubts about my competence.
9. _____ I determine what will happen in my life.
10. _____ I do not feel in control of my success in my career.
11. _____ I am capable of coping with most of my problems.
12. _____ There are times when things look pretty bleak and hopeless to me.